This is a super fragrant, light, and fresh chicken recipe from Sriram Aylur’s kitchen. The Chef has included a mixture of thick coconut milk and grated coconut to give the chicken a flavour that encompasses the different properties of fresh coconut.
6 no. Chicken Supreme
2 teaspoons yoghurt
1 tablespoon thick coconut milk
1 pinch cardamom powder
Salt (to taste)
1 tsp coconut mixture —
2 tablespoons grated coconut
1/2 teaspoon mustard
1/2 teaspoon cumin
1 green chilli
1) Grind the coconut, mustard, cumin, green chilli to a fine mixture.
2) In a bowl combine yogurt, coconut mixture, coconut milk, cardamom powder and salt.
3) Marinate the chicken supreme with the mixture at least for 2-hours.
4) Remove the chicken supreme from the marinade and grill over the griller.
5) Put the remaining marinade in a pan and cook over a high flame to reduce.
6) Place the grilled chicken in the pan and toss so that the supreme are evenly coated with the mixture.
7) Serve hot with salad.
Fancy giving this recipe a try? Make sure to tag us on Instagram: @bigcurrynightinuk #BigCurryNightIn